Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Strength and Prayers

I looooove this stamp set.  It can be used for so many things!  Here is my inspiration card today, and here is my card:



It's pretty simple.  Which is something I like.  And it used washi, which is something I like now, but is relatively new to me.

In the meantime, I am having problems with my iCloud giving me my pictures that I'm posting.  Kind of irksome.  Ah well. To Google I go, to figure out what's going on.

eta: Turns out just turning off my phone and turning it back on did the trick.  Thank goodness it was something simple!


Supplies used:

SU! Whisper White card stock
        Night of Navy card stock and ink
        Floral Boutique washi tapes
Versamark ink
White detail embossing powder
a scrap of burlap string


Have a great day, and thanks for looking!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment