Saturday, October 15, 2016

Do you desire Die'sire cutting dies?

OK, so I found this die at Tuesday Morning for a great deal- only $6.  It's so intricate, I thought for sure I'd really like the end result.  Here are my cards:



I can't decide if I like the white on blue better or the blue on white.  Either way, it's a nice card.  Now a word about the die:  It doesn't cut well, even with the precision base plate.  I'm so used to dies cutting and popping out perfectly that this one was a little frustrating.  I even used the Spellbinders die brush, to no avail.  It worked better on the white card stock, which is heavier weight than the SU! card stock, but I still had a lot of work to do, carefully poking out all the little pieces,

So- I don't know that I'll purchase another Die'sire die.  But they are so pretty!

Anyhoo.

Supplies used:

The Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
SU! Night of Navy card stock
Die'Sire die -not sure of the name, I threw away the packaging :/

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment