Saturday, October 15, 2016

A Hero Arts Christmas card

I'm off today, with nothing to do but laundry and clean the house.  So of course I am procrastinating! Here's what I did this morning:


I like it.  I even managed to get a little bling on there!  And you can't see it, but there's a little Wink of Stella on the small ornament.  The centers of the ornaments are popped up, and each snowflake has some bling on the center and ends.  I chose colors that ended up a little darker than I'd expected, especially the purple and green.  Next time I'll go a little lighter.

Supplies used:

Hero Arts Magic of Christmas stamp set
SU! clear rhinestones
SU! Rose Red and Elegant Eggplant ink and markers
SU! Archival Black ink
SU! Always Artichoke, Garden Green and Smokey Slate markers
Wink of Stella pen

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment