Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Stamp of Approval cards

So I am going through all my Christmas stamps and trying to use them all.  This means that when I look at a set, if inspiration doesn't immediately hit, I look up the stamp set on Pinterest and see what others have done.  In this case, I did a shameless complete CASE of Lisa Harrolle's design.  Except I did leave off the string, because I couldn't get it to tie pretty.  Here's my card:


Simple, and MAILABLE.  Yep, it's perfectly flat and won't need extra postage due to heavy layers.  Now that I think of it, that's another reason not to tie a bow on it.  The white line around the background is not on the stamp- it's because I used a die to cut the layer before stamping.

Supplies used:

SU! Real Red and Garden Green inks
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
The Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
Copic markers
Catherine Pooler Peppermint Stick background stamp
Catherine Pooler Merry and Bright stamp set
CAS-ual Fridays Merry Labels die
Spellbinders matting basics die

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment