Wednesday, October 5, 2016

New Stampin' Up! Haul

OK, so did I mention that I decided to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  Yup.  It's my thing now.  Partly because I think it'd be a great way to meet new crafters and partly because I really love Stampin' Up! products.  I love them so much that I just had to have all the colors in ink, paper, and markers lol.  And, of course, some new stamps.  And dies.  Oh gosh.  What a haul... it came in two big boxes today - almost as good as Christmas!!!  Good thing I got that demonstrator discount!

So what did I do with all this stamping goodness?  Made a Christmas card, of course.  One of many to come.

Here's my card:


Simple, but so pretty.  And I love how the Cherry Cobbler ink matches the Cherry Cobbler paper.  There's a lot to be said for Stampin' Up! if you have OCD-ish tendencies in your crafting like I do.  It makes me happy when things coordinate!

Supplies used:

Stampin' Up!: Joyful Nativity stamp set
                       Cherry Cobbler ink and card stock
Recollections gold glimmer paper
The Paper Studio heavy weight white card stock
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies, and matting basics dies
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versamark ink
Filigree Midas Platinum embossing powder

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment