Friday, October 14, 2016

Forgot all about these two!

So excited about the last four cards that I completely forgot I'd made two others lol.

Here's the first inspiration card, again using the SU! Floral Boutique products, and here is my almost complete copy:


I used a different stamp set, SSS's Forever After, because they had sentiments that better fit for my parents' 39th wedding anniversary.

And the third card in this post was my inspiration for this card:


I like it, but I think I could add a lil sumpin to it.  One thing I know for sure- I need a better detail white embossing powder than the one I have.  I ended up using SSS white pigment ink and clear embossing powder.  Now that I have SU's Whisper White craft ink, I'll have to try that.  Still need detail embossing powder though.  I did change the sentiment a bit- cut it out with SSS Frames die set. And I colored with Copics instead of colored pencils.  There ya go.

Anyhoo.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment