Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A Very Meowy Christmas card

I'm off today, so expect to see a few cards!  Here's my first one of the day:


Again my photography fails me, but I think you get the gist.  I was gonna embellish a lil more, but I love the shimmery green of the card stock and don't really want to cover it up.  Plus I'm out of embellishing ideas.  So there's that.

While I was coloring the tree, I had a lil oopsie and had to do it over.  What kind of oopsie?  The marker starting running all over my card!  No idea what made it do that, but so glad I had an extra card front to work with.  Has that ever happened to you before?

Supplies used:

Bazzill Bankroll card stock
The Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
Versamark ink
Stampendous detail white embossing powder
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers
SSS Circle Sayings Holiday stamp
SSS Christmas Cats stamp set

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment