Monday, October 17, 2016

A Foxy Hello

I really didn't think I needed this stamp and punch set, but some of the samples I saw were just so stinkin cute!  So, of course, I had to have it.  You know I'm addicted to stampy goodness, right?  So here is the inspiration card that made me order the set.  And here is my card:



Cute, huh.  And I think it'd work for a masculine card, too.  I used a few different things, because I didn't have all the supplies she had, and changed up the color scheme a little bit.  I think it turned out great. I have fallen for the fox lol.

Supplies used:

SU!:  Fox builder punch
         Foxy Friends stamp set
         Because You Care stamp set
         Soft Suede, Soft Sky and Tangerine Tango inks
         Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper White card stock

SSS: Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Circles dies
         Patterned paper from a card kit last fall- it may be Lawn Fawn

Copic black multiliner to make eyes and nose


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment