Friday, October 28, 2016

Four cards in two days

Forgot all about loading these cards up yesterday, so here we go.  The first card was CASEd from this card which is to say I copied almost everything because it was a new stamp set and I was stumped.  I didn't do a great job lining up the stamps- I think I will try this one again using the MISTI.  Here's my card:




Supplies used:
SU Whisper White and Wild Wasabi card stock
SU Pear Pizazz, Old Olive, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso inks
SU Picture Perfect stamp set


Next up is a card I made from my recent stamp show haul.  I spent a few pennies (yeah) at the Heartfelt Creations booth on their froggy line.  So here's my first card with that line of stamps:


I kind of wish the froggy had a smile!

Supplies used:
HC Froggy Hangout stamp set
HC Leaping Frogs die set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers
Stickles glitter glue
SU Wild Wasabi seam binding

And two Christmas cards.  They are basically the same, I just wanted to see what they'd look like with different colors.  This is the inspiration card, here are my cards:



The first card I used Crumb Cake and Copper embossing powder on Very Vanilla for a golden look, the second card is Smoky Slate and silver embossing powder on Whisper White.  I also added the second layer of glimmer paper just for fun, but could have left that off.

Supplies used:
SU Lovely as a Tree stamp set
Verve Joy to the World Plain Jane stamp
SU Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate inks
Versamark ink
SU Whisper White and Very Vanilla card stocks
Silver glimmer paper
SU Copper embossing powder
Filigree silver embossing powder

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment