Friday, October 7, 2016

Another batch of Christmas cards

I am on a roll.  I am going to have enough Christmas cards to send to all my family, friends, and church family for sure!

I have four to post for now.  First up:


This card is obviously like the last card I posted, just different colors.  The blue and silver are quite elegant, but I think I actually like the red and gold better.  Go figure.

Supplies used:
SU! Night of Navy card stock and ink
Versamark ink
Recollections silver glimmer paper
The Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
SU! Joyful Nativity stamp set
Spellbinders circle. scallop, and matting basics dies

And the next card is one I made with the September 2015 Stamps of Life kit:


All of the patterned and plain card stock is from the kit.  Maybe it's a little too simple?  I feel like it needs a little something, but I am not sure what.  I added the second reindeer, and that helps, but I still feel it's lacking a little sparkle.  Hmmm.

Supplies used:
SOL Kit from Sep 2015
Merry Labels die from Fall 2016 Stamp of Approval kit
Reindeer die- don't know where I got that one.

How about a card with non-traditional Christmas colors?  Here we go:


This card makes me happy.  Simple, but with enough interest to keep the eye moving.

Supplies used:
SU! Melon Mambo card stock and ink
SU! Whisper White card stock
SU! Flurry of Wishes stamp set and punch
Snowflakes embossing folder- I think it's Sizzix
Don't know where I got that ribbon from, but it was the inspiration for the rest of the card.

And one last card:


Another card with an embossed background.  I feel like this one needs a lil sumpin sumpin, too, butI don't know what that would be.  Like some greenery or something.  I'll think on it awhile.

Supplies used:
SU! Real Red card stock and ink
SU! Early Espresso ink
SU! Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stock
SU! Cable Knit embossing folder
SU! Banners for Christmas stamp set and die

Anyhoo.  That's it for now... Look for more from me later today.  It's kind of cool and rainy out, so it's the perfect day to stay inside and make cards while I do my laundry.

Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment