Sunday, July 19, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

OK, back to Christmas cards for the evening!

As I took this picture, I realized that this is probably a better way to do it- with the card laying flat on my desk mat.  You can see the Glossy Accents aren't dry yet!

Here it is:


This card uses some old patterned paper I'd bought a few years back- Let it Snow from Moxxie's Winterland collection.  I love the colors and wintry feel, even though it's not traditionally Christmassy.

This is not a card that I'm making in multiples, although it would be very simple to do given enough patterned paper.  I'm going to try to include several one-offs in my Christmas card collection this year.  I think I'll make a set of card using this paper, though.  We'll see how that turns out :)

Supplies used:

Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper
Distress markers
Moxxie patterned paper
Bazill navy card stock
Ranger Archival black ink
Ranger Glossy Accents
Sizzix Tim Holtz  Tree Blueprint stamp and die set

Thanks for looking!

Edited to add:

Here's Card #2 in the set-


I am totally loving those colors.

Supplies used:

Same as above, except using Sizzix Tim Hotz Snowman Blueprint stamp and die set.

No comments:

Post a Comment