Saturday, July 18, 2015

Have a Cool Yule. Or, What a Difference a Little Glitter Makes

Christmas cards in July!  Rummaging though my stash, I found this little guy hiding under all the bigger stamp sets.  So I challenged my self- could I fill a card with a little, bitty, 2x3 stamp set?

This is what I came up with:



Not bad, right?  I love one layer cards.  But this one was lacking a little something.  I thought maybe it needs sequins, but I don't have any.  Then I found some glitter tape in my stash, and look at the difference:


A subtle difference, but I think it finishes the card nicely.  Although if I find any sequins, I may add those too.

Supplies used:

Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin Stamp Set
Distress markers: Hickory Smoke, Abandoned Coral, and Fossilized Amber
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
American Crafts glitter tape

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment