Monday, July 13, 2015

Hero Arts Color Layering Bird

I just got my Hero Arts Color Layering Bird stamp set in the mail today!  I played around with a few color combinations before hitting one I liked.  By the way- the MISTI is essential to stamp with this set!  It's really, really hard to get them lined up without it.

Here's my card:


Ta daaa!  I did it!

Supplies used:

Hero Arts Color Layering Bird and Branch stamp set
My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Abundance stamp set
Simon Says Stamp inks: Fog, Rosie Cheeks, and Hollyhock
Memento inks: London Fog, Grey Flannel, Teal Zeal, and Rich Cocoa
Recollections teal card stock
Paper Studio heavy weight white card stock
Distress marker: Brushed corduroy (for the eye and the branch where I masked the foot)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment