Friday, July 10, 2015

Lotus Blossom

I made a few sympathy cards with my new MISTI!  Yep, it's pretty great, especially for lining up those two-step stamping projects and for doing multiples.  I made four of this card, one of which is already in the mail for a dear friend who lost her brother in law last weekend.

Here is the card:


I like the colors I used here... I didn't want to make the card too blah and grey even though it's a sympathy card.

Supplies used:

MISTI
Recollections orange card stock
Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
Memento inks: Dandelion, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, and Tuxedo Black
Simon Says Stamp inks: Melon and Sunkist
Stampin Up! Lotus Blossom stamp set
Stampin Up! Butterfly Basics stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Blessed stamp set

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment