Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Christmas Card Catch-Up

I've made a few cards that I haven't been able to post.  My internet here isn't all that high-speed; I'm doing good just to have enough bandwidth to watch a video on one device, forget about using the Cloud to move photos!

I was inspired by this card I saw linked over at Just Right Stampers.  So, here is my take on it, using a few different supplies:


I love the color palette!  I wish my reindeer were a little larger, though.

Supplies used:
Paper Studio heavyweight white and black card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Distress inks: Milled Lavender and Tumbled Glass
Versamark ink
Stampendous clear embossing powder
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle and circle dies
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A die
Verve Unto Us stamp set
Verve Reindeer Fun die set
Stampin' Up Snow Swirled stamp set

Thanks for looking!  I'll post more of the cards I've done recently soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment