Monday, August 17, 2015

Online Card Classes Homework

I am slowly working my way through the library at OnlineCardClasses.com.  This week I am enrolled in Clean and Simple One Layer Cards 3.  Lauren Bassen showed an awesome plaid making technique, and I just had to try it.  Especially since I already had all the materials on hand, including the same stamp set she used!

Here's my card:


It really was a simple, if somewhat time consuming, technique.  I love that you end up with a one layer card!  I used brighter colors than she did, and used Distress inks where she used PaperTrey Ink inks.

Supplies used:

The Paper Studio heavy weight white card stock
Post It tape (to mask off the stripes)
Distress Inks
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SSS Hello You stamp set

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment