Saturday, August 15, 2015

Stampaway Haul

OK, here's a card made with a couple items I picked up at Stampaway:


I got the Tim Holtz/ Sizzix thinlets not knowing how I would use them, just knowing that they looked pretty cool and that I didn't already have something like them.  It turns out they make great backgrounds!  I got the Our Daily Bread stamp set at Stampaway because it coordinates with my Spellbinders Labels 18 and I love stamps that coordinate with dies.

Supplies used:

Sizzix Thinlets 660220 (Mixed Media)
ODB Bird and Butterfly Labels stamp set
Stampin Up Butterfly Basics stamp set (sentiment)
SSS Willow ink
Spellbinders Labels 18 die
ribbon from Michael's
The Paper studio white heavy weight card stock
Green cardstock from July Stamps of Life kit

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment