Saturday, September 5, 2015

Paper Smooches A Blessed Christmas



After a glass of wine, I decided to make some Christmas cards.  As you know, I usually find someone else's card that inspires me and re-create it.  This time, I found inspiration on the Paper Smooches website.  I liked the simplicity of the eighth card in the lineup.  Here's my take:


Once I had the paper embossed, I realized I hadn't left a spot to stamp the sentiment, so I improvised a little.

Supplies used:
The Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
Sizzix embossing folder
Paper Smooches A Blessed Christmas stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers
Simon Says Stamp Holiday Folded Banners stamp and die set.


My second card was heavily inspired by this one.  Here's my card:


The Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
Bazill card stock
Distress inks: Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, and Dusty Concord
Gold Delicate ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SSS Stitched Circles die
SSS Stitched Rectangles die

Well, I think that's it for tonight.  Got to get lots of sleep, church in the morning!
Good night, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment