Monday, September 7, 2015

Ink Smooshing

Happy Labor Day!  I've finished doing all my laundry, so I rewarded myself with a little crafty time.  I've been seeing a lot of "ink smooshing" going on, and decided I'd try it, too.  Here's what I came up with:


That stamp set is so stinkin' cute!  I colored the critters to somewhat resemble my sweet Jethro and Katy.  I can't recommend the MISTI enough for stamping solid black images like the sentiment- you can re-stamp once or twice to intensify the black while maintaining the crisp white lines of the sentiment.  I added a little glimmer mist to the background, too, because hey- who doesn't love a little shine? lol

Supplies used:

SSS Costumed Pets stamp and die set
Watercolor paper
The Paper Studio heavyweight white card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Distress inks: Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry, Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers
Copic markers
Spectrum Noir markers
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Sea Glass


Off to clean the house!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment