Friday, March 4, 2016

Stamp of Approval Young at Heart

So I got lucky enough to order this box of goodies, and it's been sitting here on my desk, waiting for me to do something with it!  My mojo is peeking in, but still not fully functional as of yet, so I went over to Stamp Nation for a little inspiration.  Here is the card I ended up making:


This was heavily inspired by other cards I saw there.  I used the SSS March 2016 card kit card stock and paper, along with a couple of stamps from the SOA Bring on the Cake stamp set.  Kind of simple, I know it could use a few more embellishments, but am a little stuck.  I thought about the pretty yellow sequins from the SSS kit.  Maybe I will add those later.  I am kind of thinking I could have stamped the streamers in a color other than black, but I kind of like them as they are, too. What do you think?

Supplies used:

SSS March 2016 card kit
SOA Young at Heart kit
Paper Studio white heavy weight card stock
Memento ink: Tuxedo black
Versamagic ink: Thatched Straw
Spellbinders Matting Basics A and B die sets

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment