Saturday, March 26, 2016

My Monthly Hero March 2016

So I am apparently addicted to kits.  If there's stamps and dies and other crafty goodies in a kit, then I have to have it. Some kits are better than others... and this month's Hero Arts kit hits a home run in my book.  I won't bore you with what all is in it- you can find that here along with several ideas on  how to use the kit.  I also got two add ons- the Ribbon Messages stamp and die set, and Marianne Walker's book on Copic coloring flowers.  Put em all together and whaddaya get?

This:


The pre-printed card, butterfly stamp and die, and note card all came in the kit.  Even the ribbon was in the kit (it was all tied up in a pretty ribbon and tissue paper).  The sentiment was in the add-on set.  I did use Simon Says Stamp's Stitched Rectangle die to cut it out.


What do you think of my copic coloring?  I'm coming along with it.  Could still get much better though :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment