Friday, March 4, 2016

Making a lil mojo

All right, all right... I joined Stamp Nation.  For a month, to see if I'll like it.  I don't know yet if I'll like it $9 a month worth, but we'll see.  I am desperate to get my mojo moving again!

Sooooo anyway, I was clicking around and found a card by Kristie Goulet that inspired me.  Here's my take:


It's a birthday-ish card.  I mean, usually we say, "Make a Wish" on someone's birthday, but who knows?  Maybe I'll use it some other way.  Anyway.  I like the springy colors.  Who wouldn't?  Of course, these colors are a tad feminine, so I guess it'll have to be a girly birthday card.  But I like it.  Catch the sequins?  I finally used some... and I like them, too!

Supplies used:

SSS March 2016 card kit (paper, sequins)
SSS Butterflies stamp set and die
SOA Young at Heart collection: Bring on the Cake stamp set
Versamagic ink: Sea Breeze and Thatched Straw
Delicate ink: silver

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment