Friday, March 11, 2016

Crazy Birds Easter Card

Hmmm it's getting close to bedtime lol and yet here I am.  I was clicking through, looking at all those pretty Easter cards everyone is posting, and I was a little sad because my Easter stamp sets are still on the way.  So there I was, looking first at cards with the Simon Says Stamp March 2016 kit, which is rabbit heavy but references peeps.  Then I remembered my StampinBella stamp with the peep sentiment but chicks for the image.  So I started looking for more chicks.  Chicks are birds.  Birds.  Bird Crazy... hey, isn't there a rabbit ear image in Crazy Things? Why yes, there is.  And looky, there's Easter sentiments in Crazy Talk.  Woo hoo!

And all that led up to this:


I know everyone else is water coloring these birds, but I decided I wanted to Copic this guy.  So there.  I did it.  And I am sooooo proud of my masking to put those ears on him!  It lined up perfectly!

Now this isn't an Easter card I can send to just anybody.  I can't send it to my church friends, because, well, because.  So now I have to think of who to send it to.

I might just keep him.

Supplies used:

Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz: Crazy Birds, Crazy Things, and Crazy Talk stamp sets
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers
Pretty Pink Posh Twine and Bows die set
Spellbinders Matting Basics A and B die sets
Recollections yellow cardstock
The Paper Studio white heavyweight cardstock

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment