Sunday, February 28, 2016

More CASEing

OK, so my mojo is still  MIA.  That's okay, there's still lots of stuff to CASE.  Today, it was Wanda Guess and Lisa Addesa, both of their cards are on the inspiration sheet for the SSS March 2016 card kit.  Good news is, I've got some nice spring/Easter cards even with a missing mojo.

Here are my cards:



I did change out a sentiment on the first card, the color of the bunny on the second card.  And I added clear Wink of Stella on all the bunnies.  Wanda's card used glitter, but I didn't feel up to dealing with glue and glitter today, so I subbed the Wink and liked it so much I added it to the other card too.  I wish you could see the shine in the pics, but oh well.

I think I'll go back to crocheting my afghan for a little while now.  Have a great day, and thanks for looking!


Supplies used:

SSS March 2016 card kit
Paper Studio white heavyweight cardstock
Recollections twine
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers
Clear Wink of Stella pen
SSS Stitched Rectangles and Squares dies



No comments:

Post a Comment