Friday, February 19, 2016

First card in new house!

Wow, it's been a while, huh.  Since my last post, I've moved from Kentucky to Virginia!  I have finally gotten all moved in and unpacked, but there is some stuff that needs a little rearranging.  Craft stuff.  Some things need rearranging right on out of here.  Like my Grand Calibur and Cuttlebug. I got myself a Big Shot Plus from Scrapbooking Made Simple during their super duper sale last year, so I don't need the Cuttlebug or Grand Calibur.  Know anyone who can give them a good home?

So this is my card- way too simple, but as I said, there's some stuff that needs rearranging so I can find it all.  A Thank You for my mom and dad, they've been so much help during the last few months.  Pink is her favorite color, so that's what I went with:


Like I said, simple.  I was just a little stumped as to how to embellish it, since it's been so long since I got to play with my crafty toys!

And the Big Shot Plus cut like butta!  Oh, I am so glad I got it.  I can't wait to play with it some more, to see how it does with intricate die cuts and the like.

Anyhoo.

Supplies used:

Recollections Color Splash stamp set
Recollections Color Splash 6x6 paper pad
Recollections pink card stock
SSS white 120# card stock
Memento Dew Drop ink - Rose Bud
SSS frames die set

Thanks for looking, I'll be back much sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment