Sunday, June 23, 2013

The weekend's cards

Didn't get many cards made this weekend, but I like the ones I did.  Here they are:


This one used my anonymous Walmart-bought stamp, Basic Grey Euphoria collection paper, Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge, and my Spectrum Noir pens.


This one swaps in We R Memory Keepers paper from the Good Day Sunshine Collection and Recollections bling.  I like how the word stands out more because of the colors.


This is a second take on the Birdie Brown digital stamps.  I like the colors in this one better than the one I submitted for the challenge.


I got a new Stampendous stamp today on sale at Michael's, this is it.  I also used an Anna Griffin embossing folder, Tim Holz embossing diffuser, and Bazzill cardstock.  I love this sentiment- I think it's perfect for the "thinking of you"cards for the ill and hospitalized folks from my church.

I will do two more posts, as they are for challenges.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment