Sunday, June 9, 2013

A few more just because I can!

Still inspired from the sketch challenge, but running a little low lol:


I love the peacock! He's a little big, though- the square wouldn't fit nicely on an A2 card, so this card is 5"x6.5". I need to make another card with him stamped directly on the card, but I have to wait for my pack of Neenah cardstock to come in the mail lol. The paper is from the  Basic Grey Euphoria collection, ribbons and cardstock are from my stash and the cutting die is Spellbinders Nestabilities Leafy Square; stamps are from Hero Arts.  And don't forget my Spectrum Noir pens lol.  I'm starting to get the hang of coloring with them.  I need lots more practice, though!

These two are a little, um, lacking, I think.  Gonna post 'em anyway- do you have any ideas how to make 'em pop? I am so used to making bigger cards that limiting myself to A2 size for OWH is a challenge.  Practice, practice, practice.  I think these will stay local though lol.



The paper is Basic Grey Euphoria collection again; the cardstock is Bazill.  The brads are K& Co, I think.  The stamps are old ones from my stash, no idea where I got them.  And of course, the Spellbinders Nestabilities.

 And this one is my favorite so far:


I don't remember where I got any of the supplies for this one... although I think the paper was Wordsworth (the other half of it has a quote on it, much like their stamps did).  The butterfly stamp is from Holly Berry House, and the sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.  And of course, my Spectrum Noir pens.  I love how this one turned out, as far as the blending and the bright colors.   

Anyhoo.   Good night for now, and I'll post more tomorrow if I keep up the card making tonight!



                              



No comments:

Post a Comment