Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I got my Simon Says Stamp card club kit! Yay!

Finally!  I've been waiting for days, it seems lol.  Here is a listing of what is in the club kit for July:  club kit

And here is what I made so far:



Both cards were scraplifted almost completely from their idea sheet lol.  But I think it's great that their idea sheet had cards that were doable with the kit contents- I didn't have to pull extras from my stash or go shopping to make it happen.  I did use my Dew Drop chalk inks on the second card - those didn't come with the kit.  But who doesn't have inks in basic colors if they are into rubber stamping?  I also used a Hero Arts sentiment one the first card from my stash- but I didn't have to.  There were plenty of options in the stamp set from the kit.

So was the kit worth the $25?  Yep, I'd say so.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment