Monday, June 10, 2013

More OWH cards!

From last night's cardmaking binge lol:



These cards use We R Memory Keepers "Good Day Sunshine" collection papers, the butterfly border punch is Martha Stewart, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Offray ribbon and two stamps that I have no idea where they came from lol.  I didn't use my Neenah cardstock to stamp on since I used colored pencils instead of the Spectrum pens - I had done the "love" panel and colored it in before I got the pens lol.

This one is my favorite of the three, because I love the Magenta cat:


Ain't he a cutie?  So: Magenta stamp, offray ribbon, Wordsworth paper?, and three lil look like brads but are really set with the Silent Setter.  And Michael's cardstock, Neenah cardstock to stamp and color on.


No comments:

Post a Comment