Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Coffee!

Mmm so I got a new computer and had to figure out how to get my pictures onto my blogger again.  Now that that's figured out, here's my first card:


I picked up this Tim Holtz/ Sizzix set at Michael's a few weekends ago.  It was one of the few things I didn't already have lol.  It came with an embossing folder, stamps, and dies.

I colored it a little wonky- didn't pay attention to what I was doing- and got the shadows on the label different than the shadows on the cup :)  But I think it still works.

Supplies used:

Tim Holtz/ Sizzix Coffee Time stamp/die/embossing folder set
Memento black ink
Copic markers
White cardstock
Cream cardstock
Bronze shimmer cardstock
Spellbinders Matting Basics A set
SSS Stitched rectangles die

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment