Thursday, July 21, 2016

Lovely Notes SOA cards

Three cards today, each CASEd from the SOA instructional pdf.  The first two CASE the wreath card on Miriam Pranter's blog post.  Check out my versions:




I added colored panels behind the white, the gold bows and the sequins.  Go me!

And here is my third card, CASEd from this one:


I left off the splatters, which I can't seem to get right.  How do you get artsy splatters instead of inky messy splatters?  I don't know.  Anyhoo.  I also added the black card base to help set off the sentiments.

Supplies used:

Water color paper
Recollections colored card stock
The Paper Studio black card stock
Distress inks
Brilliance Galaxy Gold pigment ink
Hero Arts black ink
Ranger Embossing Pearl Gold embossing powder
SSS Stitched Rectangles die
sequins


Thanks for looking!


1 comment: