Sunday, July 10, 2016

CASEing Jennifer McGuire

One of my favorite stamp artists is Jennifer McGuire.  She creates so many beautiful cards and demonstrates so many wonderful techniques!  I was so glad to see her post here for Hero Arts.  I was just looking for an excuse to purchase this month's My Monthly Hero kit, and her entry on the blog hop was just inspirational.

Here is my attempt to CASE her card:


I don't have the Hero Arts kit yet, so I made do with the Color Layering Goldfish stamp set (which she also features on her blog post).  I just couldn't wait to try the technique, and I think it came out pretty well.

Later, I was wondering if the pink colors of ink I have would work with this technique- and look what I got:


I think it worked even better with the pink!  Plus it gave me another use of the Altenew stamp set- yay!

Supplies used:

SSS Inks: High Dive and Hollyhock
Hero Arts Color Layering Goldfish stamp set
Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
Versamark ink
Perfect pearls
White detail embossing powder
SSS white 110 lb cardstock
Ranger Glossy accents

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment