Friday, July 15, 2016

My first shaker card!

I'm still playing with the July My Monthly Hero kit, and using this for inspiration.  Here is my card:


My card is a little different because I totally melted my acetate trying to heat emboss on it :(
Plus, my white card front is a little bigger, which didn't leave much room for you to be able to see the background stamp on the blue card stock.  Anyway, I call it a win.

This was also my first go with the Fuse tool.  Not sure I did a great job- the acetate was pretty thick, and I think I'm losing sequins in one spot.  Ah well, next time will be better.

Supplies used:

The Paper Studio white and black heavy weight card stock.
Bazzill navy card stock
HA Dolphin Ombre ink pad
Versamark ink
White detail embossing powder
acetate
HA My Monthly Hero July 2016 kit stamps and dies, and sequins
SSS Stitched rectangles and circles dies
Fuse tool

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment