Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A birthday card

We're celebrating my niece's birthday on Sunday.  This is the card I made for her, which I largely CASE'd from this card:


I tried to do the ink blended background and ended up with a mess, so I started over and left that off.  On this card I had a significant amount of color bleeding from the balloon- thank goodness for the colorless blender cleaning up oopsies like that!

It's a very simple card, which I like.  I think she'll be happiest with the gift card inside it though lol.

Supplies used:

Simon Says Stamp Birthday Farm Animals stamp and die set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers
Uniball Signo white pen
The Paper Studio heavy weight white card stock
Hero Arts Ocean pre folded card
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment