Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Apparently it's Christmas in August

I have another Christmas card I made this morning.  Here it is:


I was playing with my Stampendous stamps that I got from Scrapbooking Made Simple's Shop That Did Not Hop sale last year.  I got them in July, thinking I'd have them in time to make some Christmas cards lol that did not happen.  I got them and my Sizzix Big Shot Plus in January!  The had fantastic sale prices, but as they will tell you on the website, their shipping times for such a big sale were drastically increased.  But hey, Christmas comes every year, right?  So now it's time to play with my stamps.

I was a little surprised by the size of the stamps- quite large- and while you could cover a card front with one stamp, I wanted to have a greeting on the front, too, so this card is a 5 x 6.5".  The red mat is actually A2 size.

Anyhoo... a little coloring with Copics, a little die cutting, and voila!  A Christmas card is done.

Supplies used:

Christmas patterned paper from my stash, I'm sure it's several years old by now
Stampendous Create a Poinsettia stamps and dies
Recollections red card stock
The Paper Studio heavy weight white card stock
Copic markers

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment