Thursday, July 4, 2013

Spellbinders Newbie!

So, I have started a small Spellbinders collection based on the recommendations given here, plus a few that just looked interesting (and were on sale lol).

Here's my first attempt at a Becca Feeken-style card.  Not too awful bad, considering I had NO idea what I was doing plus had limited supplies (like the wrong color ink, for starters).


The ink was VersaMagic Sea Breeze- I think I should have gone with a darker color, don't you?  The Spellbinders dies are: Labels Four and Decorative Labels Eight. The stamps are from Cindy Echtinaw Designs "Label Accents".  That's all there was to it!

My next two cards were very basic Christina Griffiths, using ideas from this video.


This card used Bazzill cardstock, Spellbinders dies Large Scalloped Circles and Parisian motifs.  I still don't know where I got that stamp from lol.


This card used only the Parisian motifs dies, the Bazzill cardstock, a Recollections pearl and Offray ribbon.  I like it- what do you think?

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment