Thursday, July 25, 2013

Playing with Freebies

So I'm kind of addicted to the UK papercrafting magazines that come with free stuff like papers or stamps and whatnot.  The thing is, using the free stuff kind of takes me out of my comfortable little box a bit a lets me experiment a lil. This is what I've done with some freebies today:



This month's Quick Cards Made Easy came with a 6x6 paper collection and some cardboard toppers.  I'm not usually a fan of those cardboard thingys, but I think these turned out ok.  The collection is Parisian Dreams by Jenny Ellory.

Another magazine had a paper collection and toppers, too, and here's what I did with those:




The "I love you" was stamped with Memento Teal Zeal ink and punched with a Stampin' Up! punch.

Anyhoo, that's it for today's playtime lol.  I made two more cards, scroll down for the posts.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment