Saturday, July 6, 2013

More cards

So, I've had a productive day today. Here are the other cards I made that didn't go to challenges:

This one was made from paper, card stock, and letter stickers from the Simon Says Stamp July 2013 kit and a Martha Stewart border punch.

Then I got on a Spellbinders kick:

This one used 5x7 Card Creator Detailed Scallops, the label die from Parisian Accents, Bazzill cardstock, and my unknown stamp.



This card used Parisian Motifs and Parisian Accents, Bazzill cardstock, Recollections bling and my unknown stamp.  I followed a tutorial I found here.



These two were made with the Parisian Accents and Parisian Motifs dies and Bazzill cardstock and stamps from Cindy Echtinaw Designs.  The first card includes two stamps from the Label Accents set and the second card uses two stamps from the Floral Blessings set.  I used Memento ink in Elderberry on both.

It's been a long day and it's time for me to get to bed.  Thanks for looking, and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment