Thursday, July 18, 2013

She's fabulous!

Hey guess what?  Only 8 more pageviews till I get to 1000!  lol  Smalltime I know, but still.

Today's first two cards are made with the same Bugaboo digital stamp:


Here she is in hot pink!  I used Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey paper from the Euphoria collection, some Recollections flowers layered together, and my Spectrum Noir pens.  Easy Peasy!


I couldn't just stop at one- I had some Bazzill cardstock that perfectly matched my Spectrum Noir coloring, so I just had to go for it!  This one also uses Basic Grey paper, from the Recess 6x6 paper pad.

And one card with no coloring in it:


The teardrop gems are from Martha Stewart, the others are Heidi Swapp.  Bazzill cardstock in four shades of pool blue, Memento ink in Teal Zeal.  The stamp is from Club Scrap.  I used two of the dies from the Opulent Ovals set, and one of the Classic Ovals.  That's it!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment