Monday, July 8, 2013

More Spellbinders cards

I guess you can tell my Spellbinders collection has been growing rather quickly :)

I made two cards today that will go in my OWH box:


This card uses the A2 Card Creator Filigree Delight, designed by Becca Feeken. My base paper is an old pink and red tulips paper from K&Co I've had for years and finally decided to use it.  I also used Bazzill cardstock and a velvet paper that I don't know who made but I think I got it at Michael's around the same time I got the K&Co paper.  We're talking like a decade now.  Wow.  The stamp is Hero Arts, and the ink is Memento rhubarb something or other.  Oh, and I cut the white oval with my Cricut mini at 1.4" x 1.9" for a perfect fit.  You can find the oval in the Craft Room Basics cartridge under Geometric Shapes.


This card uses the A2 Card Creator set Matting Basics A and Floral Ribbon Threader.  I didn't use my ribbon, though. Just Bazzill cardstock, a Hero Arts stamp, and Memento ink in Cantloupe.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment