Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Winter's Eve Window card

More from Heartfelt Creations!  LOL since I have the whole set, you'd think I'd be all set up for Christmas card making.  And I am.  But I still find things that I just gotta have.  Anyhoo.  Here's my card:


This might be as close to clean and simple as you can get with Heartfelt Creations lol.  So I used one of the 6 x 6 paper sections and adhered that to the front of the card only around the outside edge.  Then I used the Cut Mat Create die to cut out the center of the paper and card front, discarded the center piece of the card front and layered the center piece of the patterned paper into the inside of the card.  I thought the swirls from other Cut Mat Create die set looked like swirling snow so I cut off all the little leaves and now we're pretending the flowers are snowflakes.  The tree border and deer are Darice dies that I had in my stash, I think they add a more dimension to the scene.

What do you think?

Supplies used:

HC Winter's Eve paper collection
HC Cut Mat Create 2A and 2B die sets
Recollections pearl paper
DoCrafts Papermania 6 x 6 card blank
SU! Garden Green and Chocolate Chip card stock

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment