Saturday, July 7, 2018

Online Card Classes Simply Watercolor

I've signed up for another class, and this time, I'll be an active participant rather than taking the class independently.  I love OCC, and have learned a lot of techniques there.  Below, an illustration of WHY I NEED the Simply Watercolor class...


I love the way it turned out, but it's not what I meant it to be.  I was experimenting, trying out the no-line watercolor technique.  It was a hot mess and did NOT look like a flower... so I restamped the outline over top in black.  Ta daa!  Lol... it's not a card yet, but it soon will be.

Thanks for looking, and wish me luck during the class!


Materials used:
Distress inks- Antique Linen (to stamp), Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade and Ripe Persimmon
Ranger Archival ink in black
Altenew Gardenia Build-A-Flower stamp
Tim Holtz Distress watercolor paper


Edited to add:

Here's the finished card!


Additional Supplies:

Stampin' Up! card stock: Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach
Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set


Thanks for looking again!


No comments:

Post a Comment