Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Christmas Card

So I went and splurged on the Winter's Eve collection from Heartfelt Creations, thinking that was all I would need for some pretty cards.  Well, I got halfway through this card, and realized I wanted Christmas trees.  Of course this meant I had to go back and order Some from the Snow Kissed collection lol.  First world problems, right?

Here is my complete-for-now card:




I say complete-for-now because I feel like the front greeting needs a little more oomph.  I haven't decided what to do there.  

Did I mention I love Christmas trees?  lol there are eight die cut trees on this card!  I added Perfect Pearls because I felt they needed a little decoration. 

Anyhoo.  Here's my supply list:

HC 4.25 x 5.5 foldout card
HC Winter's Eve patterned paper
HC Winter's Eve stamp set (outside greeting)
SU! Tempting Turquoise ink
HC Classic Border Basics die
HC Delicate Border Basics dies
SU! Tempting Turquoise card stock
HC Snow Kissed Spruce stamp set
HC Frolicking Frosty and Spruce die set
SU! Pear Pizazz card stock
SU! Garden Green ink
SU! Chocolate Chip ink
Ranger Perfect Pearls - platinum

Wow that's a heckuva list.  You'd almost need a whole Heartfelt Creations and Stampin' Up! craft room to do this... oh wait... I DO have that!  lol

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment