Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Wow, time really got away from me, didn't it.  I've been making a few cards, but had to make and give them in short order so I didn't get pictures of them.  Doh!  Even more reason to have a great stash of cards ready to go!

So here's a card I've made for mom's birthday (it's in July, so I'm ahead of the game!!).  I CASEd heavily from this card which I thought was just beautiful.  I changed up the sentiment and added some stamping on the inside:



So what do you think"  I especially love the color combination of Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, and Melon Mambo.  And who knew that SU! inks would blend so nicely?  I thought you had to have distress inks for that- myth busted!

So here are the supplies used:

Product List

I hope you're having a wonderful spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment