Saturday, February 18, 2017

More Heartfelt Creations creations lol

So I've spent a few dollars online with Heartfelt Creations, and I have to say, it was money well spent.  I'm feeling all kinds of mojo flowing again.  Their style it quite a ways outside my usual style, and I think that all that stretching is good for me!

To start things off, I got their Flowering Dogwood card kit, just for some ideas and to see how I'd like the designs.  Well, of course I loved them!  Here are the card kit cards, created just as the instructions said:




Pretty huh?  And not nearly so difficult as I imagined they would be.  Now these cards did take a bit more time than my usual, but I really enjoyed it.

Now my first foray into the Flowering Dogwood Collection on my own:




Not too bad for a girl missing her mojo, huh.  I think this card will go to my pastor.

Supplies used:

HC Flowering Dogwood Collection stamps, dies, and paper
HC Hope in the Lord stamp set
HC Fleur Border Basics die set
HC 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded card

Thanks for looking.  And go have a look at the HC website!  They have such pretty, pretty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment