Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Haul

So a few months back, I went to a rubber stamp show and picked up a couple of Heartfelt Creations' Winking Frog stamps and the matching die.  Well they are so stinkin cute, I went and ordered the rest of the collection Sunday evening online.  Do you know it was here for me to play with already tonight?!? That's what I call customer service!  Fast, fast, fast.  And I have to tell you these are beautiful designs, and top quality red rubber stamps on cling mount.  The dies cut like butter too!  So anyhoo, this is my first Heartfelt Creations card with all my new toys:


This is my very first try at flower shaping, too.  The above 6x6 card was made with one sheet of double-sided paper, plus some SU! Whisper White and Blushing Bride for the flowers.  I kind of wish I hadn't covered so much of my sentiment, but you get the idea.  So there you go.

Supplies used:

SU! Whisper White cs
SU! Blushing Bride cs
SU! Basic Grey ink
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Festive Berries distress ink
Copic markers
Heartfelt Creations paper, stamps and dies from the Winking Frog Collection
Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace Border die
Matte Multi-medium glue
3M foam adhesive tape
Wink of Stella marker

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment