Sunday, February 12, 2017

Froggy Went A-Courtin

I am sooo in love with these cute little frogs in Heartfelt Creations' Winking Frog collection!  They just make me smile.

So here is my latest card, which will be going to a dear friend for Valentine's day:


The flowers around the top right corner are because I was silly and forgot to leave room for the foam adhesive when I die cut the oval, so they cover the excess adhesive.  But I think they make a very nice addition.  The water lilies in the bottom left are actually the same flowers, just shaped and layered.  What do you think?

Supplies used:

HC Winking Frog collection papers, stamps and dies
HC Seas The Day prills
Copic markers
Spellbinders ornate oval die
SU! Basic Black and Basic Grey inks
SU! Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizazz card stocks
Tombow Mono Multi glue
3M foam tape
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment