Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Baby Bunny card

So we have a baby shower this weekend.  I crocheted a baby blanket, hit Target for another gift, and now to make a card!  I have had this stamp set in my stash for a little while now, it's probably the first time I've used it.  So here's to firsts!

Here's the card:


I think I probably should have chosen warmer colors for the baby blocks, but I wanted them to stand out a little from the bunny.  I do like the way it turned out anyway.

I love the new In Colors from Stampin' Up!  This card is on Powder Pink card stock and DSP.

Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

Stamp set:  BeBunni Built with Love

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you're sharing your lovely cards again! This one I'd no exception; that bunny is a sweetie. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete