Saturday, June 24, 2017

Stamp and Scrapbook Expo Haul

So yesterday I went to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Chantilly, VA.  Wowee did I have a great time.  I took a couple of classes and spent the rest of the time shopping!  Yay me!  I got a new stamp/ die set from Altenew called World, it seems to be a layering set but I haven't figured it out yet so I'll have to YouTube it.  I also got a LOT of Heartfelt Creations goodies, and I finally splurged on two small sets of Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. You'll be seeing lots of goodness as I work my way through my new stuff!

So I decided to try the Zigs first.  I've been dying to try them, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to make a huge investment.  Well, here's my first card, which was inspired by this card by Kristina Werner.  Because, you know, I had to YouTube how to use these markers!!!


So.  I love how the purple and peach flowers turned out, not as happy with the pink one, but you know, for a very first go at a new tool, I think I did pretty good!

Supplies used:
Altenew Beautiful World stamp set
Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers: Pale Dawn Gray, Pink Flamingo, English Lavender, Peach Pink
SU! Wisteria Wonder card stock
Ranger Archival black ink

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment