Thursday, November 10, 2016

Still Stampin'

It's still a bit early, so I am still stamping Christmas cards!  This time, I took inspiration from the third card in this post.  I mixed in a little Lawn Fawn paper (I love this paper pad).  I probably should have used a more solid paper for the center band, but I like the overall card:


Hey did I mention how well Stampin' Up! inks work with SU! cardstock?  I did NOT use the MISTI on that center tree, and still got a perfect impression.  I've had problems with other card stocks and inks, and on previous cards I had to use the MISTI to get a decent impression with this stamp set.  I wonder if other folks have caught on to this yet?

I used Lawn Fawn's Perfect Plaid Winter 6x6 paper pad, but the rest of the supplies are all SU!:


Product List
And that's it!  A fairly simple card.

Thanks for looking, and have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment